Wednesday, January 17, 2018

PDE Welcome, Cardinals!

Hello, Friends.  It's time for a PDE Linky Challenge.  We have an inspiration photo this week.  It's time to turn our focus from Christmas to winter.  We don't have a winter in Florida so I love to make winter cards to send to my friends and family up north.  Join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Challenge this week, won't you?

Here's the inspiration photo:

There is a saying that a cardinal is a spirit that has come to visit earth so I always think of loved ones that are gone when I see cardinals in our yard.  Here's my card inspired by the photo and that saying.  




No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...