Saturday, March 18, 2017

Flourishes Bows, Bling, and Flowers

Hello, Friends!  It's time to share a project using a Flourishes lc set of stamps.  Today I am showcasing Year of Flowers 2.  

I love this California Poppy image designed by Bev Cole.  This week Toni has challenged us to use ribbon so I added this bow with some bling and layered it onto die cut frames. Can you tell I also love polka dots?


Year of Flowers 2

My second card uses Year of Flowers 2 as well.  This time I chose the Sunflower image, Twinkling H20's, and Flourishes Yellow Color Made Easy silk ribbon for pop.




Be sure to stop by the rest of the Friends of Flourishes DT blogs to see what they have to share with you today.  DaviGloriaKren (That's me!)ShirleyToniVickie


Don't forget to like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Flourisheslc/

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Both of your cards are beautiful. I love the pretty bows.

Davi said...

Kren both are beautiful cards! I especially love the orange dotted bow! HOpe you are having lots of fun :)

Vickie Y said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Love the dotted ribbon!

Ravengirl said...

Oh Kren, your bows are just amazing! Of course, I love your florals too!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...