Monday, February 20, 2017

Angel Wishes

Hello, friends!  It's Monday and my turn to share a reminder for the PIP Challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  We're always Anything Goes so it's easy to participate.  This week's sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  Jodi has the most adorable images for you to use for scrapbooking and card making.  This image is called I Believe Angels and I did a bit of digital magic.  I removed the Believe sentiment so I could stamp my own sentiment.  Digitals are so versatile for sizing and extracting portions of the image. I used Copic and Promarkers and a Sizzix die cut for the cute scalloped card base.  Please join us for our challenge!




SaveSave

4 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Such an awesome angel card, Kren! Love how you used the die cut...makes for a soft feel to the card. I really like the blue base color too!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what precious angels, my friend. Love that card shape! That sheer ribbon is just perfect for this design.

Birdie said...

Love your sentiment change and the card shape is so perfect for these angels. Great card.

MariLynn said...

Love the cloud shape of the die for this cute card. Great job.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...