Monday, January 16, 2017

Friendship Quilt

Hello, friends.  I'm focusing on cozy and warm thoughts and hearts today.  My pieced quilt card speaks of friendship.  What could be more cozy than a warm quilt.  I punched square and adhered them to a card top to create a pieced quilt and used an embossing folder to add texture.  The sentiment may be from TCM Studio, not sure.   I will share my project at the Paper Smooches Challenge Blog with the theme of "cozy."  I will share it at Word Art Wednesday too.  Hope you enjoy!




2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE this quilt card, Kren! Fabulous work piecing all those squares together.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

A quilt!!!!!!!! That's totally cozy! Great idea and fun card:) THANKS for playing along with us for the January "cozy" challenge:) <3

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...