Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Set the Table for Fall

Fall means a new color scheme for table settings at our house.
I can hardly wait until it is time to put out the leaf placemats.
This year I decided to make napkin rings using the
JFF Stamptangle Elm Leaf that I love dearly.

I dry embossed and sponged strips with Distress Inks for the "ring."  
Then I white embossed the imaged
and sponged again.
Now for some comfort food like stews, soups, and such!

Join us for fall fun this month on the JFF Stamps Blog!



1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

So beautiful, Kren! This inspires me to get some napkin rings made for the Thanksgiving table this year. Mine have disappeared over the years and it's definitely time for a new set. Of course, I'll be giving them to my daughter because holiday family meals tend to be at her house now days.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...